Twitterボタン

2014年2月8日土曜日

did many things today

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today Feb 7th


today my supervisor left earlier,
so i just read some documents to learn about
"loan system of US"


but sometimes,
i wasn't able to concentrate on reading,
so i talked with another workers, kkk


today,
we were supposed to leave seattle to south place
to take TOEIC examination, but because of heavy snow,
we changed plan like we decided to take one next month.
i appreciate that my senior managed a lot about this whole things
like checking wether report and traffic information,  booking next month's seat,
and so.


uh!
i forgot to tell you something.
i'm all done making book as of today!
like uploading it to purchase page,
and making advertisement page,
publishing mail-magazine.

one thing that i need now is
waiting my senior to fix CSS code of my website.
i have to learn programing after going back to japan.

if it's done, i can tell you it's available.
see ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿