Twitterボタン

2014年2月12日水曜日

I'm happy for them

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Feb 11th


as usual,
today i did internship,
but there was some differences from as usual.
today i was not only watching my supervisor's job,
but also opening up some envelops,
and figuring out the information,
and organizing them in excel format.


it were really fun for me
cuz i had to read english document,
and loan amount, and figure out if
the credit score is good, or bad.


i made some mistakes like typing mistakes.
but you know. it's not on pc,
it's on typewriter!!! it seems really old.
the sound is loud, and hard to delete.
but i' getting used to it.


from this Thursday to Friday,
my supervisor is gonna be gone,
so i'm not sure what to do,
but i'm kinda excited about that.


after i got home,
i watched FRIENDS a lot.
and i started watching season 7,
big things happened.
i was clapping my hands on unconscious.
i'm happy for them.


see ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿