Twitterボタン

2014年2月26日水曜日

that's why i changed company

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Feb 25th


recently some of members of lien say like me.
it's like "Hi, I'm~~~~ today is ~~~~"
i'm glad since they read my diary, kkk
thank you guys, kkk


today i took two classes.
first one was about online marketing.
i was able to learn how to write catchy title in english.

last one was about how differentiate from your competitor.
it was really fun too!


since i wanted to take these classes,
i changed the company for internship.
i'm satisfied with that so far♪


after i came home,
i did some tasks that my senior entrusted me,
and then i made powerpoint slides for tomorrow's final presentation.


tomorrow,
we are gonna have Okonomiyaki party
for one of my best friend in seattle!


see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿