Twitterボタン

2014年2月1日土曜日

I got a job

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Jan 31th


today i had interview before i head to office.
actually it's been a long time since i had interview,
but it was very fun, and nice.

workers were really kind, and friendly,
and my desk has enough room,
and english environment!!!!!!

the company tends to take the students who want to learn about finance,
but i'm not interested in that.
how ever they accepted me as marketing position,
and business development position. that'd be great!

the most amazing thing is that
they have many classes for business people,
but i can take part in the classes with them!
sounds great doesn't it?

i might expect too much,
but i think it's better than my previous one for sure.
i don't mean my previous company is suck,
i just got used to it, it spoils me.

now i'm working on making LP
so that my friends gave me feedback of my book.

see ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿