Twitterボタン

2014年3月12日水曜日

exploring downtown

Hi,
I'm Daito.
and today is Mar 10th
actually 11th though, kkk


today what i did were exploring around downtown to buy some stuff.
actually it was very fun for me because i found new nice store that i didn't know.


after that i closed my bank account.
i heard that it was easy to close,
but it takes 10 mins.
i thought as long as i just went to the bank, and asked to close,
i could close my bank.
but actually i had to show my identify card, and talk with banker,
and withdraw rest of money, and wait a little bit to close account.


after i did that,
i remembered that i had to get deposit from my manager of this house,
so i shouldn't have closed my account, maybe...omg
i'll ask banker again.


after that i went to have dinner with my american friend with my gf.
we promised to meet again in japan.
thank you!!!

tomorrow i'll stop paying for my cellphone,
and send my stuff to japan.
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿