Twitterボタン

2014年3月7日金曜日

good day

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Mar 6th
today i'm gonna write about 5th, and 6th.


many things happened to me, kkk
of course good things though, kkk


【5th】
i had class that day.
i already gave presentation, so i had nothing to do on that day.
in the class, i evaluated my teacher.
it makes me feel like it's about time ti finish this quarter.


after that i hanged out with my friends, and teacher of summer quarter.
i noticed again that i loved that class.
i'm gonna post some pictures on facebook.


after that, i went to japanese restaurant
with my gf, gf's best friend, and my best friend in seattle
to let them enjoy japanese food, and convey our appreciation.


it was really nice day for me!
I'll definitely go to korea!


【6th】
tomorrow is gonna be my last day of internship,
so i did what i could do as much as possible.


after that, i studied toeic for the exam that is on this weekend.
i really hate grammatically questions, kkk
i really want to exceed over 800, and hopefully 900
even though my aim was just 800 at first, lol
because of human being like effected by the people around you.


tomorrow is my last internship!
the day after tomorrow, i'll go to portland to have the exam.

see ya!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿