Twitterボタン

2014年3月15日土曜日

last day of seattle!

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is Mar 14th

this is my last day in Seattle.
before i leave, i had many things to do.
that's why i was unable to write this daily
yesterday, and day before yesterday.


12th
i graduated from uw program, and ibp program,
which i was taking part in here.
i took a lot pf pictures.

after that,
i hanged out with friends who graduated at the same time with me.
i hope we can keep in tough.


13th
i hanged out with my best friend from korea, and my gf.
after that i packed almost everything, and got deposit from my property manager.
what i did this day was just getting ready to go home. kkk


14th
today we left seattle to japan.
i was supposed to go to LA, and transfer to japan,
but i was able to go to japan directly since
many other passengers wanted to board this plane,
so the lady who works at airport upgraded my ticket
with same cost. that'd be awesome!


I'll write a "looking back seattle's studying abroad" article in japanese later.
see ya!!
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿