Twitterボタン

2013年11月2日土曜日

it's good internship for me? or NOT?

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Nov. 1st


today i interned.
today's tasks were not good for me
it were just researching and  listing it up.
i felt like i was wasting my time


actualy
i wanted to contribute for the company,
but the environment is terrible
because workers' motivation is really low
and some workers said other worker's complain a lot.
it's like school.
not professional.
but people think it's good,
but for internship, it's not good.
i have to be more proactive to get tasks i wanna do.


i'm going to still intern there
because i can practice to design
and then, i can learn a lot from creative designer.
he is north american,
so he focus on ability,
that's good for me.

but other designer will leave there
by end of Nov.

which means my opportunity to learn design decreases.
i have to find new value of doing internship there.


i have to think more.
see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿