Twitterボタン

2013年11月14日木曜日

making book

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Nov 13th


it's middle of Nov,
time flies!!!


today,
i was making book for archiving your ideal toeic score.
i finished chapter one today.
i'm waiting my senior's feedback now.


it's my first time to make a book by Indesign.
so i need feedback to make good product.


recently,
i'm entrusted design tasks from my friends.
i'm really glad because it means their image to me is like
"he is a designer" (sorry it's just my feeling)


but i still have loong way to go
because my senior doesn't give me compliment, lol
but it's good for me.
he knows my type like i can improve better by complain than compliment.


but because of that projects,
i can't watch "friends" these days.
i should maximize this studying abroad's effects.

=================================================
●i learned [appreciateの別の意味]
→(値段が)上がる
=================================================

see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿