Twitterボタン

2013年11月8日金曜日

story of Amazon

Hi,
I'm Daito
today is Nov. 7th


from today,
i start doing my tasks for Japanese company,
so it's going to be fun for me.


i used to use Word but this time,
I'm trying to use InDesing to make studying tool for TOEIC.
it's my challenge.


after school,
i listened to what the person who works for Amazon said to us.
it was kind of seminar.
it was really useful for me,
so I'm going to contact him to ask
if i can explore Amazon office.


after that,
I had dinner with my friend
and then,
i played bowling with my some of my friends.


after that,
we were going to play table tennis,
but we couldn't because it was closing time.


so next time!
tomorrow,
i have to intern...
i'm done designing tasks,
so i have to research tasks tomorrow maybe, omg


see you  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿