Twitterボタン

2013年11月22日金曜日

my teacher said like...

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Nov 21th


today is my friend's birthday!
and anniversary!
today is special.

in my morning class,
i had to give a presentation.
actually,
i wan't able to find the value of that presentation.
my teacher tired to make us practice effective presentation,
but each slides has only 20 sec, and we have to have 20 slides.
and we have to set automatically change system,
which means i can't pay attention to audience.
i mean if audience looks like not understand what i said, or not excited,
i have to change my behavior by audience feeling.
but in this case, i can't do it.
that's why i couldn't find the value of practice,
and complained to my teacher.


i have to do well so that i complained.
so i prepared a lot.
and today, my teacher said me you're the best presenter ever.
i'm glad.

after that, which means in the afternoon class,
we had to give presentation again, omg
but this presentation was about accounting.
i can't do that even though i can't understand account things in japanese, lol

after school, we went shopping.    
i bought 温野菜 cooker!!
that's really cool.
i can eat vegetable even though i can't cook ,lol


see ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿