Twitterボタン

2013年11月16日土曜日

work,play,appreciate

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Nov 15th


today,
i overslept not on purpose,
so i was able to work a lot.
i wrote two articles in a day.

and after that,
i went to office to ask my tasks
because they are going to Japan because of interview,
so i can't go to the office,
so i wanted to make sure what i should do while they are gone.


after i got home,
i played kind of board game with my housemates.
it's like 五目並べ, but it combine card game.
and we have to think about where my partner is gonna put.
i have to use my brain a lot.
i enjoyed playing that. Thanks guys!


after i got to my room,
i checked facebook.
and i noticed my best friend gave me message.
it's about my interest. it's about happiness.
we discuss about like what's the important things for happiness.
when i was writing my opinion to him,
i was able to organize what i think actually.

my idea is like
In my opinion, the most important thing is how to keep your feeling positively, and happily. 
How? the way to think positively is depends on the environment, and dream. 
that's why i think environment, and dream(ambitious) are important. 
that's why i don't care about my wages right now. 
But wage is important because it's necessary for people's dream to accomplish it.
I mean the most important thing is "way to think". like negatively, positively, happily, unhappily, or something like that. but this is just my opinion, other people had different way of thinking, 
so i have to think about the common way of thinking by studying psychology, and awareness of science(認知科学). that's why i'm really interested in that.
He lets me think many kinds of things.
actually i really appreciate that i have the friend like him.
see ya! 
(tomorrow, i'm gonna go to kinda party,
so passively, i can't write it tomorrow)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿