Twitterボタン

2013年12月16日月曜日

awesome weekend(13th,14th,15th)

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Dec 15th


Dec13th
I was a host of birthday party for my close senior,
so we were drinking a lot until night.
after taking care of the people who were drunk,
i slept because the next day, i had to wake up early.


Dec 14th
i woke up early to attend Christmas party that
my girlfriend's supervisor had.
the house is really amazing
because the house is really huge,
and fashionable, and there are many great facilities.
we traded christmas presents each other.

after that,
we visited our senior's house.
we spent 5 hours hanging out by talking, drinking.
his child is really cute!
playing with him is really fun for me.
we really appreciated to him, and his wife.
we had really great dinner.
thank you so much!!

Dec 15th
today, i spent relax time with my gf.
after that, i hang out with senior who is same university with me.
it was great time. Thanks a lot!!

this weekend was awesome.
i appreciate these opportunities around me.
and thanks mom, and dad
because of you guys, i'm able to spend quality time in Seattle.


see ya!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿