Twitterボタン

2013年12月26日木曜日

Christmas Days

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Dec 25th

i was unable to write 24th,
so i'll combine them.


24th

I booked great place to spend quality time with my girlfriend.
Until checking in time, we went shopping to buy Christmas cake, or something other stuff.
after shopping, we killed time at cafe where she recommended me by talking, searching some events on 25th, or something like that. (our check in time starts from 4pm, lol)
after that we went great restaurant.

after having dinner, we went back the place where i booked,
and ate the cake we bought with wine.
before starting to eat it, we traded Christmas present each other.
She bought it for me.
that's awesome. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!
and we started eating the cake with watching a movie called "love actually"


25th

we woke up early to have breakfast buffet.
actually, we thought we already paid for it,
but we didn't, so we had to pay for it.
it was worth to pay though, lol

after having breakfast, we checked out.
and then, we got home to watch movie.
as soon as we got home, we took a nap
because of early getting up, lol

after we watched the movie,
hanged out with friends by having curry-rice, and some alcohol.


conclusion

this Christmas was super fabulous for me!!!!
Thank you so much for spending time with me!!!!
see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿