Twitterボタン

2013年2月25日月曜日

Explore Seattl city

Hi!
I'm Daito!
.and today is Feb.24th

Today I was intoroduced Seattle city by Terrle, and Poul.
Terrle is host father's son.
And Poul is friend of Terrle.

They are very funky! So, I was so interested!
But I wasn't able to get their conversation.

The reason, I don't have lot of vocablary.
I could listen to what they said, but I didn't get it.

Needress to say,
You shoud study English words!!


By the way,
I went to PUBLIC MARKET!!
The place is very old.
,and so fun.




The place is very closer at first Star backs!
It's small than I expected.
But I'll go the place later.


Then, we go to Palco where likes super market.
The place is very huge.
It's american size!!www
The place has everything, we cann't buy only one thing.
In other words, we can buy all together.
(that's american.)



After we got home, Poul made me a gerat map about how to get my school.
,and Terrle bought me a cup of coffee.

I appreciated their kindness.
Thank you...




●I didn't able to say[相づち]
I only said "yes" "I see".
I have no idea what to say in that cace.

→Seriously?, Really?, That's good!, Come on!


(Terrle)The building is very famous.
(I said)oh, I see.(I smiled)
(Poul)Do you know ~~?
(I said)Yes.(I smiled)



●I learned [excuse me]
I think the word is used when we asked someone to something.
But,actualy, we use many, many cace.


when I across someone.
when I ask something.
when I ask again.(looks "please say again")
when I get an angry.
when I apprognize.(looks "sorry")


(host mam)ahcoo!
(host mam)excuse me.
(I said nothing)・・・・・I understood!




Then,
See you later!!

by daito

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿