Twitterボタン

2013年2月24日日曜日

I played badminton♪

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Feb.23th

Today, I played badminton with host father and other people.
They are very strrong!
Especialy my host father!
Because he was olinpic player!

I compretly lose...
But I was so fun!!

Definitely I'll get stiff muscles tomorrow.



【Today】
 
●I didn't able to say[どのくらいがスキーの期間?]
→How long the skiing season?

(I said)How long the skiing period?
(host mom)oh, season?
(I said)oh,,,yes,yes


●I was teached [shoes size]
In Japan shoes size counts"26""27""28"
But in U.S counts"8""9""10"

→So, my shoes size is 10!!

(host father)What's your shoes size?
(I said)It's 28!!
(host father)????????


*Attention please
That's size is only men's!
women's size "26"→"8.5"



P.S
Ramona  who is my host mom cooked me waffle.
It was very delisious!!
So, I want she to cook again another day.
I'm happy♪

Tonight, she took me to the place where is best of view in Seattle.
How beautihu is!!
The view made me always smile.
It was awesome!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿