Twitterボタン

2013年2月26日火曜日

Start ELS school!!

Hi!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Feb.25th

Today, I got up at 6 am.
It's too early for me.
I'm sleapy.

Today, I went to ELSschool to take a placement test.
It's a little difficult for me.
I have to study harder.

But, I made some friends!!

Sun, from Viet Nam.
Heitor, from Blazil.
Mashail, from Saudi Arabia.

It was very good time for me.
,and I became friendly with Japanese friends of same program.

We'll study hard by stimlated by each other.
That's good relationship!



●I didn't able to say[友達申請していいですか?]
→May I add you to my friends list?

(I said)Are you on Face book?
(friend)Sure! Of couce!
(I said)May I send friend request?
(friend).....Oh, yes!
(I thought)I maight say wrong words???


●I learned [how to drop off from bus]
→Pull a yellow rope.



(I thought)I'll drop off next bus stop.

(I though)Huh? Why the bus not stop here!!!
(I was very punicked)



See you later!
by Daito♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿