Twitterボタン

2013年2月27日水曜日

I dispired of my English skils

Today is Feb.26th

Today was my first class.
I couldn't wait the day until yesterday.

But It was terrible day.
Because I wasn't able to sepeak English well.
and listen to what to say.

I despired of my English skils.
I can write what i want to say.
and read what to write.

(sorry, I'm writing incorect English)

Oh,Shit!!
I have to go outside to speak to someone in English!
and learn more vocablary!

in order to speak in English,
the parson who I know will invite me at home party.
It's said that there will be a halfmale parson.(www)


then,
It doesn't matter if I get to be able to speak English.



●I didn't get it[What's long with you]
→similar to "What's happn?"
I think the words probably means "are you foolish?"in that cace.

(parsonA)・・・・
(parsonB)・・・・(probably, he was just kidding)
(parsonA)What's wrong with you?
(I thought)uh? What does "What's wrong with you?"means?



●I teached [pisky]
→pisky means the parson who have many hate foods.
→similar to [fussy]

(host mom)Do you have not like foods?(probably)
(I said)No, nothing!
(host mom)Oh, good! My son is very pisky!
(I said)What does pisky means?


●I learned[CALPIKO]
→It's same to calpice. but in the U.S
everyone may hear cow piss.
So, the name are changed.


See you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿