Twitterボタン

2013年2月28日木曜日

Let's keep at it!!

Hi, I'm Daito!
,and today is Feb.27th


I was able to speak to each other in English today!
I'll keep it!


and,

I found how to study English.
I'll introduce the method later.

I tought what "labo"←(I heared so)
but I got it today.
Everyone said "level".

I wasn't able to listen to "level"
If you think Daito is very foolish, you should use dictionary to listen to "level"
It's difficult for Japanese to undersatand.


Try listening!!



==================================


●I teached [comfort food]
→traditional, or famous food in the country.


(host mom)How is it?
(I said)woh! It's very delisious!!
(host mom)oh! That's good!  It's confort food.
(host mom)confort means ・・・・・・.
(I said)I see. Thanks!



●I learned[turn down]
→looks like "regect"


(teacher)She turned him down.
(I tought)What does turn down mean?
(teacher)turn down looks like "regect"
(teacher)I hate you!!!
(I thought)woh! I'm lucky. need not to ask it!


==================================

I'll practice to translate English to English.
That's is very good training!

Let's try it.
if you want to speak English.

This is the one of methods.


See you later!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿