Twitterボタン

2013年2月23日土曜日

i notced my dialy's mean

hi

today is Feb 22

today,i had many rerax time.
so i havd been studied English for 5hours.

(acctualy, i planed to explore Seattle city.)
(But today's weather was very bad,so i couldn't)

i can listen to what to s/he say.
but i couldn't responce almost only 「yes/no」

how vexing!!
i think try to speak more.
so i have to study more.
especially i sutdy english words.

by the way,
only read my dialy is very bouling,isn't it?

so,
i decided that i write the words whichi i was theached by other parson
or i couldn't use in conversation.


i think you refer to use English.


【yesterday's word】
●i couldn't say[君を見習って勉強するわ]
→I'll study hard like you

(この、〜のようにというlikeが意外とでてこない)

●i was teached [chopsticks]
→お箸

(i said)it's difficult for me to use a forki to eat rice
(friend)i think you use to use chopsticks at the dinner.so that's difficult.


【today】
●i was teached [jetlag]
→時差ぼけ

(hostmom)could you get sleep well?
(i said)yes! I got a enough sleep!
(hostfather)you was tired 〜〜〜(←i couldn't listen)jet lag
(i said)Jet lag? what?


(i said)oh!i see!

●i couldn't say[すごい]
→that's amazing
→not only [amazing] but [wonderful][fantastic][great]

(i use only that's amazing)


I'll play badminton with my host father and i don't know people.
I'm looking forward it!
I'm lucky because I'm good at playing badminton.

good bye see you tomorrow♪




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿