Twitterボタン

2013年2月22日金曜日

Start! My American life!

hi!

my name is Daito♪
today is Feb21


myfather took me to KANSAI airline!
my firnds came there to see off me♪
Thankyou♡


my fright from Japan to Seattle took 8hours.
I was enjoyed watching movie in English.
(I watched [TED]and[fun rise][・・・]←sorry,i forgot///)


I have never been to trip out of Japan.
So,I experienced a lot.
car size, funky parson, beautiful view,and so on!!!

Today,I went to Bank of America to set up my account.
Then,I could talk bissinessman!

(I compleatly got carried away・・・w)

but When I met my host family,
I couldn't talk to her,him.

I felt very very sad.
I wanted to return to Japan.
(It's too fast・・・w)


but I try to speak with wrong English at dinner time.
(I gave up then・・・w)

そうすると(あれ?英語でなんていうんや?w)
I could talk to everyone.

I'm so glad!!
and I felt English is very interesting!!

Today is my remenbable day.
Thanks.
Thanks every one.
I keep at it!!!
(p.s)
Theare are many many starbacks!!
I wark for 2min, starbacks are appeare・・・w

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿