Twitterボタン

2014年1月7日火曜日

BUZZ!!!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Jan. 6th

i realized that the number of people who visit my website is over 15,000!
I'm really glad that i proved that i provide a good information for people who want to learn TOEIC. but i have a still long way to go, so i have to keep it up.


today i wrote a article for studying tool of toeic.
i think it's good one. it took long time though, kk


after that,
i attended house meeting because it's first of this quarter.
in the meeting, i listened this house's policy with eating food.
after that property manager gave me library card that worth $100.
i can buy souvenir to my friends!!

==============================================
・i leaned [足して二で割った感じ]
→cross between a and b

it looks like cross between flog and rabbit.
(あれはかえるとうさぎを足して二で割った感じ)

==============================================


see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿