Twitterボタン

2014年1月29日水曜日

decided to quit

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Jan 28th


i did internship.
today something happened.
i decided to stop working at this company and
transfer to another company.

there are many reasons.
the bottom line is that my design skills are too poor to get design tasks from them.
but they told me like they can entrust design tasks to me later.
however, my supervisor told me something.
it seems like they don't wanna give me design tasks,
and don't wanna train me through job
because it takes long time.
today i was able to know what they think.
i'm glad to know that sooner.

the reason why i was able to decided to quite is
my senior who runs company together said me like
he can learn design by himself by making tons of stuff.
he didn't do internship, he did that by himself.
he said like the important things are making a lot,
and getting feedback.

that's why i tried to utilize my design tasks at the company,
but he was like he could give me feedback,
so i don't have to design at the company.

because of that, i decided to quite,
and start to intern at the company that has english environment.

today is gonna be big change for me.
but i think it's necessary for me to step ahead.

see ya!
so i decided to quite

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿