Twitterボタン

2014年1月15日水曜日

everything's going well

Hi,
i'm daito
and today is Jan 14th

today's my task were also easy
like part time job
because we published last issue of jan and feb,
so we have to make a magazine of mar and apl.

we have enough time to do
that's why i guess there are many easy tasks...

but it's good for me
because after i did my tasks
i was able to do what i want
like writing, making something.

so unexpectedly,
i'm all done writing looong article that i mentioned before,
and making a book of toeic today.

after i got home,
i talked with my friends in japan.
it was really great time even though we just talked about not big deal things.
and i gotta say thank you for choosing me, Aichi.

since i started waking up early,
i feel really good like everything's going well!!!

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿