Twitterボタン

2014年1月27日月曜日

thanks a lot

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today i'll write about Jan 25th, and 26th's things.


25th cultivated part of Seattle
i explored around Fremont with my girl friend.
we talked a lot, and we were alway kinda excited. lol
we visited many places, and found good place!
we got a little bit knowledge about seattle's place, lol

after that,
my best korean friend cooked for us
especially for the person who leaves soon.
we had great time, and funny time!!
we took a lot of pictures,
so it'll be post on facebook.
and the food the korean friend cooked was awesome.
Thanks Jaeha!!!


26th
i stayed my girl friend's house and talked a lot,
like future things, fear, something like that.
this is the greatest thing we have.
we can talk honestly, generously.
and we know talking honestly (to convey what i feel honestly) is one of the most important things
to see each other.
i'm glad to meet the person who can convey her feeling honestly, and accept my feeling generously. i hope it makes our dream come true.

after i got home,
i was reading comic books, and writing an article for my website.
and i was done making a my first priority stuff.


while ago, my supervisor called me.
she said like i didn't have to come to the office on time
around 3pm because nobody is gonna be there.

i can do what i want tomorrow!
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿