Twitterボタン

2014年1月14日火曜日

Easy task

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Jan 13th

my last quarter started.
but today's my task was too easy
like listing of some companies in some industries from tons of business card.

in addition,
today two of worker were gone for appointment,
so i wasn't able to ask my next task.

i just sent them email,
but they didn't reply,
so i had free time today.
of course i did all what i could do. lol

after that i wrote the long article that i mentioned before at that time.
i almost finished it!!
i have still two topics though, lol



=======================
・I learned [difference btw wait for n wait to]
→誰かが何かするのを待つならfor
→自分が何かするのを待つならto

I'm waiting the bus for coming.
I'm waiting to buy this cloth.

is that a common sense? lol
i didn't learn like that in school though, omg


・I leaned [what do you think how do you feel]
→what do you feelは言わない

thank you so much for pointing them!
=======================

see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿