Twitterボタン

2014年1月8日水曜日

【しゃべくリアン】My new year's resolution

Hi,
I'm Daito
usually i used to write the article of lien in japanese,
but only this time, i'll write it in english.
today's topic is about [my new year's resolution]


my new year's resolution is

  • to be kind to the people around me
  • to get a writing code skill (programing)
i should avoid what i did not really well last year.
i mean what i did not really well were thinking deeply, and logically.
and making plan precisely to enhance my design skill.


from these introspection,
i'll make a plan precisely like setting visualize purpose of achievement and the due this year,
and take time to think deeply before i go to bed.
this is what i'm gonna do to get the skill.

actually i don't want to tell you what i'm gonna do to make the resolutions come true
so that i mentioned only about making plan thing.

in order to keep these resolution in my mind,
i customized one of my desktops.
this is how i try to keep it in my mind

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿