Twitterボタン

2013年3月1日金曜日

Good many opportunity, around here

Hi, I'm Daito.
,and today is Feb.28th.
It's last day of Feblary.

It's very fast!


today,
 I explored around down town.
to look for opportunity to speak English.

example,

cloths shop, book store, cofe, shopping mole, gym.
it's very lots!!



I'll try speaking at the place♪


most of people in Seattle are very friendly!
and kindness.

I love the city!!
it's nice♪


I plan to go the loudy cofe to listen to someone's convarsation.(www)
I'll read the comic named "death note"(www)


I bought it today!
of couse, to study you know?




==================================

●I learned[I'm game]
→It means "I'll try it.


(thebook)I'm game.
(teacher)What's does "I'm game"means?
(student)It means"I'll try"!!
(teacher)Yes, good!
(I thought)・・・・・


==================================

Today, I was tolking a lot with my host fam.
It was good time for me.

I learned that some people are strange in Seattle(www)



See you later!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿