Twitterボタン

2013年10月10日木曜日

calm down~~

Hi,
I'm Daito,
today is Oct. 9th


today i was studying hard.
but i'm tired now, lol

so i noticed that
i didn't have to be in a hurry to get english skills.


i can talk with my conversation partner.
i can talk with my roomies.
i can talk with my classmates.
i can talk with co-worker.


i think it's enough for me,
so i'll stay calm down.


today i talked with my conversation partner.
we talked about many things,
like racism, sign language, government shut down, or so.


i'm really interested in these things
because my conversation partner knows a lot!
so i can absorb a lot of things from him.
that's why i'm learning english♪



===================================
●i learned [while]
→発音 not ホワイル but ワイル

I'm so sad.
when i said that, roomies misunderstood i said like "why" lol
that my english teacher taught me is wrong!! lol

●i learned [rapport]
a close and harmonious relationship in which the people 
or groups concerned understand each other's feelings 
or ideas and communicate well.


調和のとれた関係、心が通じ合う関係
理解し合えている関係or something like that


●i learned [tariff]
→関税

===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿