Twitterボタン

2013年10月7日月曜日

work day♪

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Oct 6th


today i went to library to do many things.
1, i wrote two articles for my website,
so i don't have to worry about the website this week,
which means i can do what i want this week!


2, i create comic books PDF for my friend.
i have Acrobat Pro, so i can create pdf like a comic book.


3. i made a reservation for winter vacation.
actually, i did it before.
but when i called the hotel to fix the reservation ask something,
they said that i you didn't do reserve that.
i was like "what?"
so i made other reservation.
i can't wait for winter vacation.

4 i did my negotiation homework.
we are going to role play to practice negotiation negotiating.
it's gonna be fun!!

after that,
i got home.

and then,
i listened to my housemate's presentation!
he is really good at presentation presenting.
he does franchise business.
what he was telling is really interesting for to me.
if i finished my tasks,
i'm gonna do that maybe.


===================================
●i learned [difference btw eventually and finally]
→eventually 最終的に、(長いイベントを経てっていうニュアンス)
→finally とうとう、やっと

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿