Twitterボタン

2013年10月28日月曜日

i did my best

Hi,
I'mvDaito
and today is Oct 27th


i interned today
because publishing due date is getting close.
actually it's tomorrow,
so i helped today.


after i got back home,
i did my best to write an article for my website
because yesterday, i got feedbacks from my kinda supervisor.
i noticed i spoiled myself, so today
i wrote an article with thinking of the feedbacks.


after writing,
i felt kinda achievement.
it's been a long time since i felt it.
i got some tips by writing the article with my best.
it's getting fun!!!


=================================================
●i learned [i'll take rain check this time]
→今回はやめておく、またの機会に

{FRIENDS}
(girl)hey, let's watch the movie!
(guy)oh, sorry, i'll take rain check because i have to do something.
(girl)ok,


●i learned [調子にのっていた]
→i got carried away

(guy)i got carried away before,
(guy)i'm not great, you make me great.
(girl)keep talking.

=================================================

see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿