Twitterボタン

2013年10月1日火曜日

Start third quarter!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Oct. 1st


as of today,
our quarter starts.

i knew know where are my class classes today.
but i was hoping that they would assign me to the early morning class
but i couldn't get in the class. omg

but this is my destiny  fate
so i should accept that♪

after that,
i went windowshopping with my friends.

and then,
we went to italian restaurant.



my class is gonna be so strict difficult by inferring from classmates 
because  there are many smart people,
which means i have to study english more. hard


i'll do my best!!


third quarter starts!

===================================
●i learned [diagnostic]
→模擬の

(he)i can study N1 test by doing diagnostic test.
(i said)what that?
(he)diagnostic test.
(i said)what does diagnostic mean?
(he)it's similar with real test.


●i learned [tidy up]
→整理する

===================================

see ya!

my roomy spotted my poor sentences!
Thank you so much for helping!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿