Twitterボタン

2013年10月29日火曜日

start reading

Hi,
I'm Daito
today is Oct 28th


from a few days ago,
i've  been reading a book that
i read before.


why?


the reason is that i got be able to understand what the book says
because the book refers some cultural differences of choosing,
and way of thinking.


i couldn't understand exactly when i read it once in japan,
but now, i can understand with a real image.


when i am reading it,
my friend ask me like what are you reading?
because of their curious.


so i answered and explain a little bit,
it's good output,
and then,
after i explained what the book is about, and my interest,
people recommend what to read for me.


so i decided to read books about kinda phycology of environment.
i ordered some books on amazon.


when it arrives my house,
my mom sends it to me.


i can't wait that!
i love reading!



=================================================
●i learned [(空気読めない)濃度が高い、濃い、密度]
→dense

(he)do you know the word "KY"
(i said)i know that. oh, your Japanese class assignment?
(he)yeah, do you know the definition?
(i said)it's hard to explain though,
(i said)someone who can't do appropriate behavior
(i said)because the person can't notice what's someone need.
(i said)or something like that?
(he)actually i knew that because my prof said that.
(i said)why did you ask?
(he)because i wanted to know if you knew that. it's hw of mine.
(i said)how can i say it in english?
(he)dense.
(i said)wait, dense is dense population's dense?
(he)yeah.
(i said)how come?
(he)person's brain is dense, so they can't understand what is good to do.

=================================================
see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿