Twitterボタン

2013年10月27日日曜日

you know what

Hi,
i'm Daito
and today is Oct 26th


today,
we were going to work out at IMA,
but we weren't able to enter
because the place allows only regular students of UW on this quarter.


So,
we went to HUB to play table tennis,
it was very exciting.
i'm looking forward to seeing some pics, lol
(sorry, it's inside joke, lol)


after that,
we ate Udon.
it's been a long time since i ate it before.


after i got home,
i got off my butts.


i sent kinda report i made to my kinda supervisor,
and i received some feed backs.


i noticed i didn't have enough 実力(my ability)
but i was filled with pride,
so from now on,
i start working hard like when i stated.
don't be arrogant.
i'm devoid of experience, and skills.
i'm beginner. i'm ordinary person.


then, i'll do my best.
i got fire on my butts.

but i like this feeling!
i feel like i'm alive!


see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿