Twitterボタン

2013年10月11日金曜日

interesting

Hi,
I'm Dait
and today is Oct 10th.
it's 10/10♪


today my teacher gave us a lot of homework.
i'm gonna die.
but tomorrow,
i don't have enough time to do that.
the next day,
i have just three hours free time,
so i have to do that at that time....


i don't want to bother my team members..
so i'll do my best!


after school,
i cooked ハンバーグ.
at that time,
i was able to eat アンチョビ炒め、白みそのスクランブルエッグ
ハンバーグ、そうめん, or something like that.
it was really good time for me.
to be honest, every time is great time for me, lol


tomorrow,
i intern as designer.
after that i have some plans.
i can't wait tomorrow,
so i'll go to bed earlier than usual.


===================================
●i learned [white man's burden]
→白人の責務

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿