Twitterボタン

2013年10月4日金曜日

library day kkk

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Oct 3rd


i don't have special things to write today, lol
i went to school,
took a classes,
submitted my resume,
talked about internship.


my core class was really fun,
but as of today my core class' teacher is changed.
every week there is new teachers.

from next week to next of the week,
new teacher is coming.
it's going to be fun!
i missed my former teacher though.


after school,
i stayed at my school's library for a long time
to finish designing layout.


and then,
i wrote an article for my website.


i feel tired a little bit, lol
but this is a good time day

tomorrow,
i'll hang out with my last old classmates from last quarter.
I'm excited for tomorrow!!!


===================================
●i learned [glue]
→熱中する、(接着剤で)つける

●i learned [clarification]
→(わかりやすく)説明する

===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿