Twitterボタン

2013年10月12日土曜日

I'm still a child

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Oct 11th


today,
i had internship.
i got be able to use Indesign.
I'm so happy,
so they entrusted me to design magazine
with my co-worker.


it's gonna be interesting!


after that,
i played boring with my friends.

i used to play it well,
but today i wasn't able to,
so i'm mad at me
because i hate i can't do my best.

but it's childish.
boring is just game,
so i have to calm down at that time.

after that,
we had Nabe party.
it was great tastes!!
i love that♪
let's do that again.

but i was kinda out of sort
because of some reason.

but the reason is really childish things,
so i have to be calm down at that time again.

the bottom line is
I'm still a child.

i want to be a 余裕のある大人
i have to think about "How?" again.


see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿