Twitterボタン

2013年10月2日水曜日

Karaoke

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Oct. 2nd


today is was my first day of class.
so far so good.


my classmates' english is very advance.
i have to study harder.


and my teacher is interesting
because he has extensive knowledge about business.
he is a teacher of MBA.


i like his him teaching policy.


i went Karaoke after class.
it was really great to spend time with her
but she is good at singing,
so i have to improve my singing skills to impress her ....


anyway,
it was a great time!

i ate a cup noodle when i got back home
because i was so hungry at that time
because we had dinner early evening.

class is nice,
and after school is nice,
and internship is nice,
so i'll keep at it.


===================================
●i learned [lengthy]
→長い

===================================

see ya!

2 件のコメント: