Twitterボタン

2013年9月29日日曜日

coming my next quarter

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 28th


it's been a long time since i slept for long time.
but i feel myself waste my time, omg


after i woke up,
i wrote an article for my website.


and then,
i noticed the time was already 5:00 pm.


from 5:30,
i had diner with my friend.


after that,
i'm writing this article, lol


i didn't do anything special. lol
but tomorrow,
i'm gonna design something,
and then write some article,
and then, reading something, lol


it's also nothing special, lol


my roomy attended takoyaki party.
i was gonna attend it, but i couldn't,
so my roomy bring it back for me.
i'm sooo glad!!
love him, lol

===================================
●i learned [desperate]
→自暴自棄の

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿