Twitterボタン

2013年9月23日月曜日

i feel myself improve

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 22


today,
i made "takikomi gohan"
by using instant food!


it was nice!
thank you!
but i noticed i'm suck at cooking, lol


i can't count how much water is needed to cook, lol
just guess, lol


after my friends went back to their house,
i accomplished my design task.
i made Facebook cover pic for lien.




what do you say?
i don't think it's perfect.
but i can't fix anymore
cuz my skill is not enough to improve it
i still have a long way to go.
but it means i can learn more!!!
that makes me excited!


after that,
i wrote article for website.
my website is getting growing
so it's about time to release my mail magazine,
but i haven't prepared at all.
i have to collect some document from my friends.




===================================
●i learned [discrimination]
→差別
●i learned [equality]
→平等

i heard of that a lot,
but i couldn't memorize it,
but those days, my best friend sent me some massages
include them, so i can remember.


i can remember difficult wards only during conversation,
so i appreciate my best friend.


===================================


see ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿