Twitterボタン

2013年9月18日水曜日

i saw people's kindness

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 17th


today,
i was walking for more than 6 hours, omg
i'm exhausted....
when i almost died because of lacking water,
very kind husband and wife helped me.
they treated sports water...
i really appreciate it....


i was dozing off in my bus,
so i missed my bus stop.
i asked driver that
"i missed my bus stop,
should i get off?
or keep riding?"

he answered
"keep riding!
we go back to Sedona!"

at the last stop, he said
"plz get off sir. i need break,
so plz wait for 15 minutes the bus stop there."

i thought don't apologize...
i felt guilty because it's totally my fault...


when i get on again,
he said
"you don't have to pay! you free!!!!!!"
at that time,
i almost cried...

on my go back to my hotel,
i was sleeping again, lol
but the driver woke me up.
i'm really glad...


in the bus,
i was talked by stranger.
we talked a lot.


when i tried to get off the bus,
he called me,
and said nice to see you,
i'm glad to meet you.
see you again!


i could just say me too. nice to see you.
but i was really glad.


Sedona is good place
cuz people are kind, and friendly than Seattle.


today, i saw people's kindness a lot!!!!
i would like to give someone favor like they did to me.


today is exhausted day,
but happiest day.

tomorrow,
i'll stay hotel all day.
sedona is hard to move without car.
in addition,
sedona's famous place does not attract me,
what i'm attracted is people in sedona.
so tomorrow, i'll stay in hotel.
and day after tomorrow,
i'll explore in sedona,
and last day,
i'll go to downtown,
and try to talk to many people as much as possible.


see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿