Twitterボタン

2013年9月2日月曜日

huge article

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 1st


it starts Sep!!!
it's gonna be fun cuz Sep is our vacation month, lol
today i spent whole day in my house
because i made a product for my portfolio,
and i wrote huge article,
it took 4 hours!! lol


but it's worth shot i think.
i can't wait to analysis it later.
and i watched friends for more than 3 hours, lol
i should finish season 4 by starting autumn quarter
cuz many people want to borrow it.
it's good thing.


i don't prep for my vacation at all!
omg...
and i have to write a resume for my internship.
so tomorrow is my last free day, lol


===================================
●i learned [infinite]
→莫大な、無限な、(adj)

●i learned [intermission]
→休憩、停止

●i learned [swallow]
→飲み込む
{it's literally のみ込む but the meaning includes (気持ちを)飲み込む }


===================================

see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿