Twitterボタン

2013年9月1日日曜日

help my friend to move out

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 31st.
this is end of aug.


i think time flies than usual
the cause is maybe my life in seattle is getting better.
recently i make portfolio for my internship,
but it's getting fun!cuz i'm getting used to using applications.
it was sooo difficult but it was sooo fun.


however,
i didn't use english a lot currently,
so i have to go outside.


today,
i helped my friend to move out.
and then, we had dinner,
and drunk alcohol.


maybe this is last time to drink before i trip.
i enjoyed a lot,
and absorbed my friend's thoughts.
from now on,
i'll focus on english and portfolio and my media.


I'll watch FRIENDS a lot!!!!

===================================
●i learned [initiate]
→(自分から)はじめる・口火をきる
{in dvd}
i didn't initiate, but i feel guilty


●i learned [make an effort to~ by///]
→///することで~するための努力をする
{in dvd}
it's your turn to make an effort to like her by going out with us.


===================================
see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿