Twitterボタン

2013年9月7日土曜日

Tutoring Service!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 6th.


today i utilize my agency's tutoring service.
we can meet with native speaker,
and she helps us to do what we want.


actually, i utilized it three times.

first time,
i wanted to improve my listening skill,
and i want her to correct my wrong grammar during conversation.

second times,
i did same thing.

third times,
she made me cover letter based on what i talked.

and this time,
she fixed my resume.


as of today,
i have cover letter and resume,
it means i can apply internship.



but i haven't prepared for vacation yet at all.
maybe tomorrow,,,,i will. lol



===================================
●i learned [utilize]
→利用する

(while she is writing my resume based on my talk,
she wrote utilize.)
(i thought)what does it mean?


●i learned [instinct]
→本能、直感

{follow your instinct}

●i learned [instinctive]
→本能的に、直感的に

===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿