Twitterボタン

2013年9月3日火曜日

Thanks to my friend

Hi,
I'm Daito,
i'm glad i didn't confuse btw experience and experiment, lol
and today is Sep 2nd.


today,
i got free hamburger with my friends,
and after that, i had dinner.


it already took 6 hours since i ate dinner,
but i'm still full, lol


i have to stay up till 3:30 am today
cuz i have experiment about SEO, and hatenabookmark.
i'm gonna be excited.

that's why i'm still awake,
but don't worry!
I already slept 3 hours♪


oh, guess what!
i decided to visit Facebook in CA
thanks to my really nice friend.
i really appreciate there are some friends around me.
thanks again!!!



===================================
●i learned [bring it on]
→かかってこい
{in dvd}
(A)hey, I'll start!
(B)ok, bring it on, you!!!lol


●i learned [self conscious]
→一目を気にする、はずかしい
self means 自分
conscious means 意識
so, actually this meaning is 自意識
but sometimes (in dvd)people say it as はずかしい
自意識→一目を意識する→はずかしい
(A)you can have dinner alone.
(B)noway, i feel self conscious, like i'm on display.
(C)sometimes, i'm on display, but NO!


●i learned [candiate]
→候補者
{i heard of it a lot,
but i couldn't remember}


●i learned [devoid of]
→〜が欠けている(adj)
ex) he is devoid of humor.


===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿