Twitterボタン

2013年9月26日木曜日

intern?

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 25th


today,
i'm supposed to intern today,
but all of sudden,
my senior called me,
and said
"plz come tomorrow not today, cuz...."


that's why today i didn't intern,
so i could do what i want.


i wrote some articles for my website,
which means i can concentrate on internship.


and now,
i'm talking with my mom with Line,
i can't wait to drink with my mom, n dad.
this is one of the my biggest enjoyment when i go back to japan.


tomorrow,
i'll intern literally, definitely!
so i have to wake up earlier than today.


right now,
we are talking about difference of education system
and transportation system.
it's really good time!!!!!!!
soooo fun!!!!

===================================
●i learned [technically]
→表面的には、形上は

(roomy)what year are you in at collage?
(i said)freshman...?
(roomy)wow, you are so young!
(i said)but actually, i finished freshman year in japan, and stopped it,
(i said)and then, i came here, so when i get back to japan,
(i said)i'm gonna be sophomore.
(roomy)oh, technically you are soph.


===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿