Twitterボタン

2013年9月24日火曜日

interview? lol

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Sep 23rd


today i had lunch with my conversation partner,
and then we'd talked for 3 hours.

those days,
i didn't use english a lot,
so it was hard to understand sometimes,
but it's ok now, lol


after that,
i had to print my resume,
and cover letter for interview.


actually,
i thought i already got internship,
but today she asked me to bring my resume.
which means i have interview, lol


but on the telephone,
she said
"we need internship,
so could you come?"
i thought i got internship, lol


so tomorrow,
i have interview....omg
wish me luck, kkk


i have tons of things i have to do,
but i have exciting plans in the future,
so i can do my best!!!



===================================
●i learned [keep an eye on]
→見張る
●i learned [keep your eye on]
→見続ける



●i learned [to do s/o an injustice]
→s/oをひいきする

(he)i'm a bad teacher.
(i said)how come?
(he)cuz tomorrow, i'll meet with my student.
(he)one to one.
(i said)so?
(he)i do her an injustice.


●i learned [calculate]
→計算する

●i learned [conquer]
→征服する(overcomeしてcontrolする)


===================================

see ya! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿