Twitterボタン

2013年8月31日土曜日

Intro my Portfolio!!!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is Aug 30th.


today i got hair cut,
this time is not good,
and not bad, which means soso, lol


and i bought Adobe products as my company!
so i have many Adobe products.

i'm soooo glad,
so I tried to make typography design today.
i used illustrator and photoshop!
i couldn't make it without illustrator.
it was sooo fun!!!


but i made huge mistake at first,
so someplace are weird, lol
but this is huge step for me!


and as of today,
i'll show you my portfolio.
it's not accomplished yet.
but i can post step by step.


Daito's Design Portfolio

this is my new website focus on design.
check it out if you are interested in!
and i also made my another account of twitter.
like this.
if you follow me,
i definitely follow you back.
thank you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿