Twitterボタン

2013年7月3日水曜日

accomplished my contract

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 2nd.


my mother said the letter had arrived,
so i'm relieved.
4th is my brother's birthday, too!
what a great month it is, lol


today,
i got contract of new place to live
from September to March.
As of today,
i don't have to worry about the place to live!


and The score of toeic it's been a long time since i took is returned.
it's getting better event i don't study for toeic.
it's like i'm a toeic teacher at espowl♪


i'll keep at it!!




===================================

●i learned [compliment]
→褒め言葉、ほめる
●i learned [complain]
→苦情、文句を言う

(tv)if someone say compliment to me,
(tv)what should i do?
(tv)you should buy me pretty one.
(i thought)why?
(i thought)i have to look it up
(i noticed)i had a wrong idea, lol


===================================
see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿