Twitterボタン

2013年7月23日火曜日

finish my creative thinking class

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 22nd,


today my creative thinking class was over.
i thought it was the most difficult class i ever took,
but Now that i think about it,
I'm kinda feeling like lose something...


but today,
i got first place of creative idea.
and social media adv thing,
so i got star backs card!!
finally, i can exert my experience!


if i can use english better than now,
i believe i can fight in the world with my skills and my brain.
today, i'm sure of that.
but i still long way to go....
keep at it.

and today, we did kinda field work.
i visited music store, Adobe, coffe shop and chocolate factory.
that's very great time for me.
when i visited adobe,
i was sooo excited by myself,lol
i'm kinda geek though, lol


i post on facebook,
so plz check it out.



===================================

●i learned [alternative]
→代わりの、新しい

i often hear that,
but when i looked it up,
i thought it was "取捨選択の"
but actually people use it as "代わりの""新しい"
that's interesting, lol


●i learned [and then,]
→それから{native speaker often use that}

~~~~ and then ~~~~~
like this!


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿